Who do? Zhu zhu!

Posted on | Friday, April 1, 2011 | No Comments

Zhu Zhu Pets, that is.


I know I am about a year and a half behind the crazy toy fad, but Kael recently discovered these faux-hamsters and is absolutely bonkers for them. Over the moon. They're better than balloons or tank engines -- and in The World According To Kael those two things rate very high on The Best Things Ever List (right next to toaster waffles and Horton Hears A Who). He spent about two hours last night playing with these guys and then demanded that they snuggle up in bed with him.

I took a few short videos throughout the evening of him playing with his little hamster pals. There were some more adorable moments, but of course those happened after I stopped filming. It always seems to happen that way.








I think the last video is my most favorite. There's something about my kiddo saying, "It's a DUCKIE!!" and chasing after a robotic hamster with a squeaky plastic duck that makes a huge grin spread across my face.

Comments

About

Photobucket I was born and raised in California. I have also lived in Hungary, Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, and I will be moving again this summer. Kael is my incredibly awesome kiddo who is growing up far too quickly, and Alex is my fiance who makes me happier than should be legally allowed. I write about them a lot. I'm mildly obsessed with cooking and photography. I write about those things, too.

Followers