Pray.

Posted on | Wednesday, April 27, 2011 | No Comments

I know most of the people who read this already are already aware -- but Tuscaloosa, AL and the surrounding area was hit by a devastating tornado this evening. Fatalities are being reported and there are areas that, from the pictures, looks to be completely destroyed. The video below gives a good idea of how severe the tornado was:


Untitled from Crimson Tide Productions on Vimeo.



I'm waiting to hear back from friends and praying that no one else is hurt by these storms. Please pray and keep them all in your thoughts.

Comments

About

Photobucket I was born and raised in California. I have also lived in Hungary, Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, and I will be moving again this summer. Kael is my incredibly awesome kiddo who is growing up far too quickly, and Alex is my fiance who makes me happier than should be legally allowed. I write about them a lot. I'm mildly obsessed with cooking and photography. I write about those things, too.

Followers