Arrival

Posted on | Saturday, March 12, 2011 | 1 Comment

Thursday night I finally finished Alex's anniversary present. It took two months, four glue sticks, five magazines, four different colors of tissue paper, and an un-numbered amount of crayons, markers, and tape to complete.

And it was 100% worth it.

It's called a boyfriend book. There's an online community that I haunt, in which members brainstorm ideas and share books/journals that have been made. Some of them have been simply stunning and I loved the idea; even though I don't of myself as overly creative.


At least I could try, right?

Truthfully, I am amazed at how wonderful it turned out. I'm carried it with me onto the plane and gave it to Alex about twenty minutes after I got into Alabama. My hypothesis was that he would look at it, get a wibble lip, and then hug me tight saying I am the best thing in the history of ever. I'm proud to say I was right.

Anyways, enjoy!























Comments

One Response to “Arrival”

  1. Dottie
    March 12, 2011 at 9:58 PM

    D'awww. Come on! All together, everyone! D'AWWWWWWWW.

About

Photobucket I was born and raised in California. I have also lived in Hungary, Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, and I will be moving again this summer. Kael is my incredibly awesome kiddo who is growing up far too quickly, and Alex is my fiance who makes me happier than should be legally allowed. I write about them a lot. I'm mildly obsessed with cooking and photography. I write about those things, too.

Followers