Ten things I love Sunday!

Posted on | Sunday, February 27, 2011 | No Comments

Here's to week two! Does that make this a routine now?

1. Difficult Weeks.


I had a pretty big "lemon" happen this week. I've been hopping between feeling extremely sad and undeniably angry about it. I think this option may be a bit more conductive to my mental health.

2. The Sky.


One thing I love about where I live right now -- the sunsets are incredible. I can never quite capture them on camera, but they are still absolutely breath-taking.

3. Levitation.


I found this woman's blog earlier this week. Her "daily levitation" entries are both ethereal and a bit disconcerting.

4. Be Joyful.


I think I might need to print this and tack it onto every vertical surface I own.

5. Sand Castles.


Does anyone else get stupidly excited about those sand castle/sand art competitions that happen every summer? I'm amazed by the inventiveness of people and the durability of sand.

6. Candy.


This is the prettiest candy I have ever seen. I don't think it can be real. It can't be real. Can it?

7. Ink.


So, so pretty. Sometimes I wonder why tattoo artists don't try using a new medium, there's no doubt they have more talent in one finger than I have in my entire being. But then I stop myself, because without them I would have to settle for sub-par tattoos, and that is not something I'd love.

8. Love and Self-Worth.


This is Nick Vujicic. He is amazing. If you ever need to be reminded that you are an incredible, amazing, and perfectly made person just listen to him. Give him five minutes of your time and the world will look different.

9. Coffee.


I adore this picture, because it is so identifiably me. Coffee + A Really Good Book + A Comfy Chair = An Extremely Happy Blogger.

10. Slide.


I don't know where this place is, but I want to go. It just looks like it would be fantastical. Like Dr. Suess meets Disneyland meets a water park.

Comments

About

Photobucket I was born and raised in California. I have also lived in Hungary, Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, and I will be moving again this summer. Kael is my incredibly awesome kiddo who is growing up far too quickly, and Alex is my fiance who makes me happier than should be legally allowed. I write about them a lot. I'm mildly obsessed with cooking and photography. I write about those things, too.

Followers