To kids from one to ninety-two

Posted on | Wednesday, December 1, 2010 | No Comments

The town has slowly morphed into a Winter Wonderland, thankfully sans any unpleasant ice storms. There are lights strung on trees, homes, and businesses alike. It gives Kael and I a excuse to take leisurely drives after dark. In the past few days I have taken Kael to the Extra-Fancy neighborhoods so he can see some houses that have really decked their halls. If I see a particularly pretty array of lights I pull over and take a picture (apologies to any perplexed home owners). Some of them are really spectacular, albeit horribly difficult to photograph. I love it.


Here are a few of my favorites, or at least the photos that didn't come out blurry. Working with a point and shoot camera is tricky business.








Comments

About

Photobucket I was born and raised in California. I have also lived in Hungary, Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, and I will be moving again this summer. Kael is my incredibly awesome kiddo who is growing up far too quickly, and Alex is my fiance who makes me happier than should be legally allowed. I write about them a lot. I'm mildly obsessed with cooking and photography. I write about those things, too.

Followers