Fives!!

Posted on | Friday, December 3, 2010 | 1 Comment

Five random things about me:


1) During Halloween when I was 12 years old I stopped by a house that wasn't handing out candy. However after much pleading they gave me a pomegranate instead. The next day I spent an hour de-seeding and eating my treat. I have been hooked ever since. In fact there are four pomegranates sitting on my kitchen counter waiting to be devoured. I don't like pomegranate juice though, oddly enough.

2) I have never learned how to whistle. I have made numerous attempts to learn, but I can never master the technique.

3) My feet are horribly unlucky. I have stepped on numerous nails, ripped off toenails, broken toes, had a binder rip through my foot, gotten frostbite in both feet, fractured my right ankle in a rogue pizza incident, torn the ligaments in my left ankle, ripped the cartilage in both my my big toes, and have had more surgeries on both feet than I care to count. I'm impressed they haven't fallen off in protest of such poor treatment.

4) I don't have any wisdom teeth. Apparently I am one of those lucky devils who was born without them. Good thing too, I've already had two molars removed because my jaw is too small. (Addendum: I have discovered Alex lacks in the wisdom tooth department as well. FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT WE ARE SUPER SOUL MATES.)

5) Whenever I see a semi truck driving on the interstate I instantly think of Optimus Prime. Doubly so if its red or purple.

Comments

One Response to “Fives!!”

  1. Fully Lugged
    December 4, 2010 at 7:29 PM

    I'm in the lacking wisdom - teeth - club too.

About

Photobucket I was born and raised in California. I have also lived in Hungary, Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, and I will be moving again this summer. Kael is my incredibly awesome kiddo who is growing up far too quickly, and Alex is my fiance who makes me happier than should be legally allowed. I write about them a lot. I'm mildly obsessed with cooking and photography. I write about those things, too.

Followers